Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nearing Your First Milestone...

Dear Isadora,

You're 11 months old... You're almost a year old!  How did this happen?!

You're walking like a pro.  You're babbling like crazy.  You know how to whine.  You even know how to push literal buttons and mommy and daddy's figurative buttons.  Is there anything you can't do?

Table manners

Excellent table manners there, Iz...

Yes, there is... Use a spoon.

"What else can I do with this thing?""It's elementary, my dear, Watson."


"Whatever, mom. I got this!"She's a regular gong show, folks.


Spoon lesson gone awry



You'd rather chew on the wrong end than use it properly for eating...  But you'll get there one day, I'm sure.  There's no taming you yet, my little bear wrestler.

On to wrestling bears...



In the mean time, you are still dubbed our little "Goat Baby."  Here's why:

Goat baby!!


You never met a book you didn't find DELICIOUS.

Love you little goat.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. OMG! She is so cute!!! I can't believe its been a year and I haven't even met her yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...