You are now eight months old. At eight months, we're starting to see your little personality really take shape. Here are some things we've observed about you:
1. You'd rather be standing.
2. Peas are your favorite vegetable. Peaches are your favorite fruit. (Daddy likes this photo of you. He calls it your Godfather face.)
3. You CAN hold the sippy cup by yourself.... You just CHOOSE not to sometimes.
4. You like it better if daddy reads to you (rather than mommy) right before bed.
5. You have a great sense of humor -- and it seems to be accompanied by the best laugh, too.
6. For a while, you had a special corner for "taking care of business." So funny 'cause it's true...
7. You are addicted to wheat toast... but only if it has Country Crock butter on it.
8. You know how to get to your toys... you don't know how to put them all back where they came from.
9. If you could, I bet you would cut anyone who tried to take a graham cracker away from you.
10. You are a social person and don't like to be alone. Even a baby gate can't keep you away...
11. You're a fashionista. (Even mommy wishes she had your wardrobe!)
12. You make Mondays bearable.
I'm certain this list is going to grow and grow. But for now, these are the things I wanted to capture about my eight-month-old sweetie.